Owen Update...
We just wanted to post a few more pictures of our little bundle of joy. Owen and Mommy are doing very well! I am proud of both of them. He is still getting used to life at home, but adjusting well.
Nana and Aunt Tracy are here visiting with us and they have been very helpful. Owen is also anxious to spend some time with Grandma Linda this next weekend.
We are still in awe of him and are falling more and more in love with him each day...even though we didn't think that was possible. We can't wait for those of you who haven't met him to meet him!
We love you all. Until next time...

7 Comments:
Are friends allowed to visit? We could find someone to keep our kids if you were nervous about that. Let us know :-)
Tina & Stephen
what precious pictures!! The two of you look a lot alike when you're sleeping, too! We are praying for you every day!-Becky, Andy & family
He's so precious! We are so happy for you both. We can't wait to meet him in person! ~ Thuy and Russ
You have no idea how sad we are that we can't be there to meet Owen in person. We love and miss you all terribly. What a beautiful baby boy! By the way, this is Gerron. I can never remember my blogger password, so I have to post this anonymously. I'm a dope.
Congratulations, Adam & Jackie.
What a beautiful precious baby boy!! Mom & son sure do look alike when sleeping. I hope all is going well and I look forward to meeting little Owen soon.
Blessings to your beautiful family.
Emily
That top picture is the most precious little fellow!!!!! You guys have been in our thoughts this week. We enjoyed our visit the other night too.
Donna & Roy
Jackie and Adam -
Okay, so I am WAY overdue but I wanted to say a BIG CONGRATULATIONS. Owen is precious and I am so happy for you all. I know exactly the kind of nights you all have been having so I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and wishing you all the best of luck. Don't forget, Jaidyn is only a year and a half older so if Owen doesn't mind older women we can start planning the wedding now ;-) Take Care You Two!
Post a Comment
<< Home