FurMom & Furbug
Here are pictures from the latest photo shoot of the 2 of us! This was taken at 35 weeks.
We had another check-up with the doctor this week (36 wks) and all is looking very well! No progress yet, but we start our weekly apts so the end of this pregnancy is near and the arrival of our precious little Furbug is approaching!!!!
Thank you all again for your continued prayers through our pregnancy - you are such blessings to us!

4 Comments:
Thank You very much!! Can't wait!!!
hey, Uncle Ray and Aunt Martha here - Ouch, that looks like the FurryBug is about to arrive!
Love you guys!! Can't wait to see the new "bug" :)
UR & AM
Love you!!
Great to see the photos and the updates. Congratulations on Big Red! You look Great! Do keep us posted. We are very excited for you both. Love you guys, R and S
I really miss you guys and little Furbug very much. I know the Sunday schedule at your house is hectic but I want to remind you we miss you and care for you. PR
Post a Comment
<< Home