Arizona Reunion #2
Thanks to some very generous and special friends of ours (who shall remain nameless), we were able to enjoy another reunion during these ten weeks apart. Jackie flew out to Arizona on Friday for a weekend getaway. This time, we were able to take in the sights of the Grand Canyon. Pictures and words fail to portray the size and beauty of such a unique landscape. We even got to experience some snow while visiting the canyon. It's still pretty cold at 7,000 feet!It was a blustery day, which made the drive quite interesting. We saw a dust devil and numerous tumbleweeds crossing our path. We took a little detour on our way to the canyon and hopped onto the historic Route 66...just to say we did! We also saw the old Santa Fe Railroad.
I (Adam) definitely noticed a change in the baby's growth and movement. The little rascal kept mommy up most of the night on Friday. It was a ball of spastic energy after its long trip to see daddy. :) It is amazing how in love you can be with someone you've never met. Jackie is as radiant and beautiful as she has always been. She is taking to this pregnancy thing very well and I couldn't be more proud to be her husband.
I am on the home stretch with my training in Arizona. I will be flying out of Phoenix in two and a half weeks (March 26th), heading home for the first time since mid January. I am very excited to be back home with my beautiful wife and minus two month old. There is a lot to prepare for as we await the arrival of baby Furry, all the while, adjusting to the new job.
We appreciate all of your prayers as we near the end of stage 1 training. This has been a challenging time for Jackie and I, but we have both grown tremendously as individuals and as a couple. Thank you for all of your encouragement and support. We love you all. Until next time...

1 Comments:
Beautiful Mommy with child!!! Can't wait to see you all soon!!!! Beautiful landscape!! GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home