Updates

Monday, March 24, 2008

Furbug & Mommy at Easter

Here is an updated photo for you all - my belly is definitely feeling the "stretch" from Furbug's quickly growing body! :) I can't believe that I still have about 2 months to go!!!!

I was able to spend Easter with both of my sisters and their families along w/ our parents. It was a fun little gathering! The boys enjoyed hunting for eggs as all the adults enjoyed watching them! While I was in the Richmond area my friend Niki and her daughter stopped in at Penny's house to visit for a bit. It was great to see both of them!
I definitely missed having Adam with me for the Holiday, but we are both just so anxious and excited for this Thursday as he will be arriving back home to stay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for your continued prayers and support as we've tackled these last 10 weeks. You are all such a blessing to us!

We Love You All
Until Next Time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home