Updates

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Owen Joseph



We would like to take a moment to introduce you to our son, Owen Joseph Furry. He was born at 4:45pm, Monday May 26th. He weighs in at 6 lbs, 15 oz at 20 1/4 inches long. Mom and baby are both healthy and doing well.

We appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers while Jackie brought Owen into the world. We look forward to introducing all of you to Owen. We love you all... Until next time...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! How adorable! I am so happy for you! What a precious little man you have there! Are you happy that it is all over now? Now the stressful times begin! Well no rush to bringing the adorable new furry in, but I have gotta see him! So I can see the little man who was kicking and streatching all those times when we were at work!
Best of luck to you and Adam. Everyone here has been asking about you and lil Owen. The buzz here is very positive.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I had forgotten to mention, how perfect he looks! Did u take the "drugs"?
Talk soon,
alicia

10:18 AM  
Blogger Krista Lucas said...

you'll always remember this memorial day! many congratulations to you three, and i hope that the first weeks of parenthood are easy on you! :) blessings!

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie! Not sure if you'll remember me, it's been over a year since I worked there. My sister (Danielle) forwarded the announcement to me, so I thought I'd just say hi and congrats real quick! Owen is beautiful! :) Aidan is 15 months old now and we're enjoying toddler-hood. :) Anyway, hope you are doing well and adjusting to mommydom. :) Feel free to contact me if you want to talk mommy shop or just say hi or whatever. :) Take care!

Jeanne-Marie Floyd
(gge@nc.rr.com)

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless Owen Joseph. He sure is lucky to be in your family. I'm glad you are all doing well.
I already miss not seeing you here at work
Terry Straut

11:28 AM  
Blogger Rick Hudgens said...

BEAUTIFUL - Sharron and I have been out of town but just heard about Owen. We are soooo happy for you guys. We have missed you at church but certainly understand your family situation. We rejoice with you in the birth of your son. God is faithful and good. You are in our prayers.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Rick Hudgens said...

Congratulations on the birth of Owen. Nothing compares to holding your new born son. Sharron and I rejoice with you. We miss seeing you - but pray for you every day.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home