Baby Shower #1
My sweet dear friend and co-worker, Nikki, threw Adam, Furbug, & I a beautiful shower at work. It was a great turn out and everyone was so generous!! We recieved a lot of diapers, wipes, onesies, and toys that we know will come in very handy for Furbug :)
We also received a very special baby cake with diapers, bibs, booties, etc from our friend Karen - she did an amazing job (see picture to judge for yourself)!
Nikki spent a lot of time and effort on our shower - the decorations were cute, the food was delicious and the cake was yummy & memorable! :)
As my time at Delphi gets shorter and the time for Furbug's arrival closes in, I know that I will miss my 8am-5pm desk job, but I also know that I will enjoy my 24 hr at home job even more!!!!
Thank you Nikki for all of your hardwork!!! You helped make our first baby shower very special!! :)
We love you all!
Until Next Time...






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home