Updates

Friday, April 25, 2008

Furbug's Furniture

We found a great deal on a 3-piece crib set and couldn't pass it up! Adam put a lot of time, love, and energy in to this project! I really do think he enjoyed himself though! He said, "you've carried the baby the whole time, now it's daddy's turn to do something for the baby"! :)

He worked very diligently on it and the 3 pieces were assembled & arranged in the room before mommy even got off of work (he even vacuumed)!!! He was definitely the person for the job since he has more patience than I do! Ha-ha-ha! We hope that Furbug likes his/her new room. We still have some finishing touches to add, but we have a few more weeks left!!!
So, here are the pictures - one day this room will be full of toys and little clothes lying around everywhere! :) Can't wait!!!!!




We Love you All!
Until Next Time.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I see Great Grandma's afghan in the basket!!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home