Updates

Monday, February 18, 2008

Arizona Reunion

Jackie and I enjoyed a late Valentine's Day celebration over President's Day weekend. I had Monday off from training, so Jackie flew out to Arizona on Friday to spend the long weekend with me. It had been five weeks since we had seen each other (the longest we've gone without being together). The reunion marked the end of the longest five weeks either of us have ever had to endure. That first hug and kiss was quite possibly the sweetest yet...

We were able to take in a lot of the local attractions, including the red rocks of Sedona, the Granite Dells, Whiskey Row, and Jerome (a "haunted" little town built on the side of a mountain). We enjoyed eating at several local joints and I was even able to introduce Jackie to some of my fellow trainees.


Below are some pictures to document the trip.



This "wee little" lizard was about the size of Jackie's pinky. I almost stepped on it! He was one of Jackie's favorite parts of Sedona. :)

We love you all and appreciate your continued prayers during this challenging time apart. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home