Baby Bump! :)
This post is for my momma! She's been requesting a picture of my baby belly, so here it is! My sweet mother-n-law & sister-n-law came to visit me last weekend and we had a great time! While they were here, Aunt Helen was able to feel her niecephew moving around!!! I must say that he/she was showing off pretty bad for Auntie & Grandma! ha-ha!
I had another check up today (23 weeks) and the Doctor says that all is well for both mommy and baby and we are so thrilled!!! He/she is definitely an active baby so I'm not sure what that means for mommy and daddy's future! ha-ha-ha! :)
I am anxious to see Adam a week from tomorrow (the 15th)! He won't be able to hug me quite the same as when he left for training! He's very excited to feel our baby moving around and being able to talk to him/her in person instead of on speaker phone!
Well, enough typing, here are the pictures...

3 Comments:
Jackie/Adam and Baby,
Jackie, what a beautiful smile from the expected mommy to be. You are absolutely radiant. Looks like Helen is having a great time listening to her soon to be niece/nephew. She is so excited as all of us are. Have a wonderful time this weekend while you, baby and daddy visit for a "mini reunion". Love to all, Grandma Furry
AWWWW-- Jackie you are so beautiful pregnant!
Have fun this weekend, wink wink!
love,
laura
Thanks, Jackie! See you next weekend!! Safe Travels!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home