Updates

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Where to even begin?!?!

Well, well, well - we're finally updating our blog, can you believe it?!!! It's hard to even know how or where to begin this update as a lot has happened since September! I'll give it my best shot though, so here it goes:
As most of you are already aware, on Sept. 29th Adam and I found out that we would soon be entering the unknown realm of parenthood. I am now about 14/15 wks pregnant and we couldn't be happier about the new little life that God has created for us to love, nurture, protect, & care for. We are already so in love with our child and we are anxiously awaiting the day when we will get to meet him/her! I am feeling great now that I'm over the first trimester hump! A little nausea and a lot of fatigue were my biggest battles during the first 9 weeks, but I'm good to go now! I'm eating more and feeling more energized and I have even been able to stay awake past 10pm! haha! Adam is so excited to finally be able to see a little baby bump in my stomach. He talks to the baby everyday and he has taken such great care of mommy & baby thus far as I know he will continue throughout our lives together! :) He's going to be a wonderful daddy!
Our families are also very anxious and excited about the news of our unborn child. This will make grandbaby #6 for my parents and grandbaby #1 for Adam's parents! We are thrilled to add this new addition to both families! :)
We are also preparing for Adam's college graduation from North Carolina State University on Wednesday, December 19th! I know that he is ready to be done with school and is ready for the 'real world' to begin! I am ever so proud of him and all of his accomplishments over the last 4 & 1/2 yrs! He was able to balance being a college student and a husband so well and I know the same will be said when he takes his first job.
Thanks to each of you who have kept us in your prayers and who have helped support and encourage us throughout our marriage. We know that you will continue to be there for us as the next chapter in our lives begins.
Love & Prayers to each of you....
Until Next Time.....

Both sets of parents (& Auntie Helen) while visiting the weekends when the BIG NEWS was shared! :) The Furry side seems a little bit more shocked! My mom has always known I'd be a mommy sooner rather than later! ;)

Pardon the show of skin, but I've had several requests to get a Baby Belly Bulge picture posted or else!!!! :) This is me at about 13 wks - growing by the minute!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Jackie and Adam! You guys are going to be such wonderful, loving parents. Being a mom has been such a rewarding experience for me, I am just so happy that the two of you will get to experience it now! There is no explaining it, so you'll just have to wait :) May God bless you guys and baby Furry... can't wait to meet him/her!

Much Love...
Erin, Jeremy, and Taylor

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regardless of reaction, we are VERY EXCITED and happy to welcome another baby into the family!! I am not happy unless I have a baby to hold! Can't wait to see "Furbug"

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home