Updates

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beach Bum



We enjoyed our yearly trip to Duck, NC last week for some time at the beach with the Furry side of the family. While the vacation looked a little different for Jackie and I, it was worth it to watch Owen enjoy his first beach experience. "Furbug" is already a bit of a water bug! Owen got in the pool with his dad and he also put his little feet in the Atlantic Ocean!



We ate some wonderful meals out, including BBQ from Duck Deli, seafood from Kelly's and a shot at a seafood buffet, complete with crab legs. We took a trip to Jockey's Ridge, took plenty of walks on the beach and even left Owen with the family for a while so Jackie and I could spend some time out and about together.



We stayed in the "Little House" in Duck, which is a very special place for me (Adam). For those of you who don't know, I have been going there with my family at least once a year since I was 4 years old. Our family has made so many wonderful memories there over the years and it was very special to share in the experience with my son. We look forward to watching Owen grow up making special memories in that house just as I did.

We love you all. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home