Updates

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday to Me!

So, I turned another year older on Sept. 17th. I'm 3 yrs closer to 30 now and the reality of 'growing up' is starting to hit me.
Although I'm supposed to be grown up, I still love to have a birthday party - that's still the little kid in me I guess! :)
My sweet friend Niki (known her since 9th grade) and her daughter, Ayana (our little flower girl) came to share the weekend with me. Another friend of ours, Janice, also came and it was so fun reminiscing about the old days! :)
We spent some time looking through old yearbooks that Niki brought - boy was I ever awkward in highschool! ha-ha! We also enjoyed a night out at the Melting Pot. I highly recommend the Yin-Yang chocolate fondue! It was so yummy (picture below).
Then on Sunday evening Adam planned a little get together at the local bowling alley with a few of our small group buddies. It was a ton of fun and I will brag a bit to tell you that I won the first game (fair and square) and Andy Joslin let me win the 2nd game by switching up the score board a bit! :)
After the games of bowling we then decided to go to Cold Stone Creamery so I could pick up my free Love It size treat!!
Then on my actual birthday (Monday) I had to work but it was a great day for me! My friends at work chipped in and bought us a new DVD/VCR player & a few new movies!! My sweet husband hand delivered a dozen red roses to me and my friends treated me for lunch!
When I returned home from work, my honey had baked me a homemade chocolate cake. We went out for dinner at O'Charleys and then went shopping and stopped in at the RDU Airport observation deck to watch a few planes take off and land. It was a very pleasant evening! It was definitley one of my best birthdays yet!!!! :)



Thank you to all of my family, friends, and most of all, my husband for making my birthday so memorable!
~Love you All

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home