Updates

Friday, June 29, 2007

HELEN!!!!

Helen, our sweet little sister, came to visit us for a long weekend. She drove the 5 hr trip all alone for the first time and she did an excellent job! We had so much fun with her here. We enjoyed taking her to Wrightsville beach for the day - good weather, but not so good waves (sorry again about that Dan!). :) We also made sure to take her to some of our favorite restaurants in the area - Pei Wei, Jimmy John's Subs, Georgina's Pizza (our first time there, but it could quickly become a new favorite). We also made some homemade grub too and it was priceless to see Adam wearing an apron! We made Aunt Lucinda's famous chocolate chip cookies, fettucine alfredo - from scratch for our small group (I need a good lesson on how to judge the amount of food needed for a group), and homemade chicken gravy over biscuits! We also went to see 'Evan Almighty' and we got a good laugh from that - we recommend it for any who hasn't seen it yet! I also beat Helen & Adam at Dutch Blitz but of course, Helen kicked our butts the first night we played!

Adam and Helen also enjoyed many hours spent playing Super Mario Bros. on the original Nintendo! Helen finally made it passed level 2~ woohoo!

It's always great to have family here to visit us and we miss her already!



We Love You All~
Until Next Time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

I can personally on the copious amounts of alfredo that night. It was, in a word, "vast". Jackie could have served the whole church with that batch. And Helen did a great job stirring. She may have done more, but that's all I saw for that minute or so I was paying attention.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home