The Little House
A favorite vacation spot for Adam and his family is The Little House located in Duck, NC on the OBX. They have been vacationing there since Adam was knee high to a grasshopper! (I've always wanted to use that expression)! We were blessed enough to be able to enjoy a nice weekend trip there w/Mom & Dad Furry and Tina & Jason. We had a great time visiting, eating, spending time on the beach and catching some waves! I even caught a few waves myself, but I was also tossled and tackled by the rolling waves! I'm not quite the "fish" that my husband is, but I'm getting there slow but sure! :)
We ate at our favorite OBX restaurants - Kelly's & Duck Deli. We also had a few smoothies from Joe's favorite new spot - Tropical Smoothie! I recommend "Chocolate Chimp"!
We played a couple of games - Mad Gab and Dutch Blitz and Tina and I realized that playing mad gab w/ Joe & Jason really isn't all that fun especially when they're winning!! Ha-ha!
Unfortunately, our little sister, Helen was not able to be there with us this year as she is traveling across country with her school (www.emhs.net/discovery). We know she's having the time of her life and we're so glad that she was able to have this experience and we're looking forward to the next Little House visit when she will be with us! :) But, because she was not with us, we decided to take a few pictures for her so she wouldn't miss us too much. (Pictures below)
Again, any time spent at the beach with family is pretty much unbeatable! Thank you for sharing the weekend with us Joe, Linda, Tina, & Jason!!! :)
We love you all!
Until Next Time...

2 Comments:
Ooooh snap! I just noticed what Adam was doing in that picture. You may want to put a PG-13 disclaimer on your blog! Either that or get a room! I'm not sure if it's even legal to touch boobs in front of your parents in this state!
Yeah looking back on this, I think I have a whooooole different opinion of Adam...he's not all nice and innocent in my eyes anymore....
hahaha!!
Post a Comment
<< Home