Trick or Treat...
To celebrate Halloween, we took Owen to a local pumpkin/gourd farm to grab a couple pumpkins and take in the fall festivities. Owen enjoyed the experience and particularly liked playing with the pumpkins!
For Halloween, we took Owen to our friend's neighborhood (Thanks again, Joslins!) to spend some time walking around with them. Their little girl, Cammie, was dressed up like a pirate/gypsy and their son Devon was a parrot. Too cute!
Owen this year, was a "Wacky Spider" and cashed in with some goodies that he will unfortunately have to pass on to mom and dad. Happy Halloween!
We love you all. Until next time...

4 Comments:
Oh, he is the least creepy spider I have ever seen! How cute! I love how he's holding up his candy! I keep saying that his little cousin FEELS like a spider in there . . . he must have AT LEAST 8 legs as much as he's wigglin' around! :)
Aunt Tina
We really enjoyed seeing Owen's spider outfit. He is SO cute!!! Next year he will be eating the candy instead of his outfit! Love, Aunt Sanny
We just love the "creepy spider" and glad you posted this new experience for all of you. I agree with the other comments and next year he will have several teeth that need to be filled with "sweet treats".
We've been trying to call you on your home phone several times now and it just rings and rings. Granddaddy and I went to VA Beach from Friday through Tuesday and we even tried calling you then. We just wanted to express our sincerest thanks for helping to make our 50th anniversary so special by having your family come from NC. Everything was just absolutely wonderful and we were sharing the memories with each other all the time. It was absolutely unbelievable and we treasure the time just being with family. Know that we love you and will catch up with you all soon.
Grandma F
Aww, I forgot about the picture with him holding his candy bar! I love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home